18 Oct 2011

RUMOR ALERT!!

Rumor news just in...Juraj Faith has been approached by French Division team, HC Mulhouse to play for them. Faith has previously played for HC Mulhouse with four consecutive seasons from 1999-2000.

This has only been reported on the Elite Prospects website and I have been unable to find out anymore information online. If this is true, it would be a great loss for Phoenix and I am unsure as to whether we would be able to find a replacement so close to the beginning of the season. We have had a shaky start to the season as have most of the teams in the EPL but the Phoenix top line seems to be getting better and the loss of Faith would jeopardise this and we would be back to square one again.

Fingers crossed that this is just a rumor and Faith will be staying with us for the rest of the season. I will update everyone as soon as I know more.

P.S. I apologise for the lack of match reports and blogs recently. I am on a mad mission tonight to finish them all! They will be coming soon...promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment